Expedition 32 Mission Patch
Item #: MP-EXP32
Expedition 32 Mission Patch Expedition 32 is scheduled to be the thirty-second expedition to the International Space Station. Expedition 32 begins with the Soyuz TMA-03M undocking in May 2012. Three new crew members will arrive shortly thereafter on Soyuz TMA-05M.
- Number of crew 6 (planned)
- Launch site Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan
- Start May 2012 (UTC) (2012-05Z)
- Commander Gennady Padalka, RSA
- Flight Engineer 1 Joseph M. Acaba, NASA
- Flight Engineer 2 Konstantin Valkov, RSA
- Flight Engineer 3 Sunita Williams, NASA
- Flight Engineer 4 Yuri Malenchenko, RSA
- Flight Engineer 5 Akihiko Hoshide, JAXA
Expedition 32 Mission Patch and EXP 32 collectibles are now available at The Space Store. We have all of the ISS patches.