Expedition 33 Mission Patch
Item #: MP-EXP33
Expedition 33 Mission Patch Expedition 33 is scheduled to be the thirty-third expedition to the International Space Station.
- Number of crew 6 (planned)
- Launch: September 2012
- Launch site: Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan
- Commander: Sunita Williams, NASA
- Flight Engineer 1 Yuri Malenchenko, RSA
- Flight Engineer 2 Akihiko Hoshide, JAXA
- Flight Engineer 3 Kevin A. Ford, NASA
- Flight Engineer 4 Oleg Novitskiy, RSA
- Flight Engineer 5 Evgeny Tarelkin, RSA
Expedition 33 Mission Patch from AB Emblem is available at The Space Store. We carry all of the Expedition Patches.