Flown In Space ISS Soyuz TMA-3 Swingpack
Item #: FIS-SWINGPAK
Flown In Space ISS Soyuz Swingpack From: International Space Station Soyuz TMA-3 Series Stand out from among your colleagues and friends with a stunning conversation piece! This bag is perfect for a myriad of personal items and has a huge Flown in Space Soyuz Parachute swatch! The parachute on this bag was flown in space on board the TMA-3 and International Space Station from October 18, 2003, to April 29, 2004 ... 194 days in space! This well designed Swingpack shoulder bag is 12" H x 9" w. x 5". It has a large inner pocket for PDA, iPod, cell phone. The main pocket is perfect size for camera, file folders or your iPad, as it is 8.5 x 11 inches. Made entirely from recycled textiles (recycled PET bottle polyester, white vinyl from ad billboards) and ... space parachute. Your bag also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Features:
- Water-resistant black nylon with non-abrasive twill finish
- Full width back pocket for passport, airline tickets
- One large front pocket for cellphone, PDA, iPod
- Black nylon 2-inch wide shoulder strap adjustable and removeable
- designed and handcrafted in Canada with North American components
- Overall Dimension: 14" x 11"
- Front features a piece of ISS Soyuz TMA-3 landing parachute
- Certificate Of Authenticity Included
Collectible Flown in Space Parachute Shoulder Bag. This bag displays a swatch from a Soyuz mission to the International Space Station.