LIMITED EDITION APOLLO-SOYUZ TEST PROJECT FLOWN KAPTON FOIL PRESENTATION FRAME
Item #: FRAME-APOLLO-SOYUZ
LIMITED EDITION APOLLO-SOYUZ TEST PROJECT FLOWN KAPTON FOIL PRESENTATION FRAME Strictly Limited to 25 Pieces Worldwide The Apollo-Soyuz limited edition presentation is professionally framed and matted to the highest standard. It houses a beautiful 1975 ASTP Russian stamp set, illustrating both the American and Russian crew, as well as the inner stamp itself depicting Mission Control. The stamp sheet of which is set and mounted in an ultra-clear display. Within the circular opening of the presentation set is a generously cut piece of genuine Flown 1975 ASTP Kapton Foil. And to finish off this limited edition presentation set is an elegantly engraved brass plaque depicting the 1975 ASTP Mission Badge, and reading 'ASTP Flown Kapton Foil, July 15 1975, at 19:50 UTC. Slayton, Stafford, Brand, Leonov, Kubasov'.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticiy
- Limited to Only 25 Pieces Worldwide THE PRESENTATION
- Generously cut piece of ASTP Flown Kapton Foil
- Engraved Brass Plaque Depicting the Mission Badge and Details of Mission
- Beautiful Stamp Sheet comes Preserved in an Ultra-Clear Protective Layer
- Frame is made from real Ramin Wood with an elegant Reflective Lacquier Finish
- Viewing panel is an Ultra-Clear Acrylic Safety Glazing
- Presentation is artistically Double Mounted (Gold & Black)
- Frame size is 9" x 5.5"