Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector
Item #: Telescope-SkyScanner
Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector PLEASE NOTE: NO DISCOUNTS. NO RUSH SHIPPING OR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. UPS GROUND SHIPPING ONLY. SHIPPING WILL BE $20 Although perfect for beginning stargazers, this telescope is not a toy! The Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector is just the right size - large enough to see night sky objects yet compact enough to sit on a desk. The wide field of vision is ideal for observing detailed moon craters and even the spectacular rings of Saturn without having to leave town. Under darker skies, the SkySkanner has enough light-gathering power to reveal objects as deep as the Milky Way. Complete with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics made of glass not plastic, two 1.25" eyepieces, and an EZ finder II reflex sight, this 100mm reflector provides up to 40x magnification out of the box and collects over 200 times more light than the unaided eye!
- Great beginner's telescope! Big enough to find and observe objects in the night sky, but small enough to easily store in a closet or display on a desk
- A REAL telescope with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics - no plastic lenses as found in some other telescopes made for beginners
- See hundreds of craters on the Moon, detail on Jupiter and other planets when viewing from relatively bright city locations
- Perfect for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects when viewing from relatively dark skies
- Collects over 200 times the amount of light your unaided eyes can!
- Includes two 1.25" eyepieces: 20mm (20 power) and 10mm (40 power), and EZ Finder II reflex sight