Expedition 34 Mission Sticker.
Expedition 34 is scheduled to be the thirty-fourth expedition to the International Space Station. Expedition 34 begins with the Soyuz TMA-05M undocking in October 2012. Three new crew members will arrive shortly thereafter on Soyuz TMA-07M.
- Launch November 2012
- Launch site Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan
- Commander Kevin A. Ford, NASA
- Flight Engineer 1 Oleg Novitskiy, RSA
- Flight Engineer 2 Evgeny Tarelkin, RSA
- Flight Engineer 3 Thomas Marshburn, NASA
- Flight Engineer 4 Chris Hadfield, CSA
- Flight Engineer 5 Roman Romanenko, RSA