The Space Report 2011 CD-ROM
Item #: SPACE-REPORT-2011-CDROM
The Space Report 2011 CD-ROM The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity features several new or expanded topics, including:
- New trends in space activity and how they affect prospects for space going forward
- Expanded international budget data
- Discussion of prospects for U.S. workforce, including NASA transitions and new workforce additions
- New data about science and engineering degree trends among spacefaring nations
- The Space Report 2011 is divided into five sections, each addressing a specific aspect of global space activity:
- Space Products and Services: The Space Products and Services section focuses on the many ways space affects all of our lives
- The Space Economy: The Space Economy chapter addresses the financial state of the industry and the government budgets that support space activity.
- Space Infrastructure: The Space Infrastructure section addresses the global network of equipment designers, manufacturers, spaceports and command and control facilities.
- Workforce and Education: Workforce and Education addresses the most essential part of any industry - its people. The Space Report 2011 covers the U.S. commercial, civil and military space workforce.
- Outlook: The final section of the book, Outlook, takes a broad view of the factors that motivate and guide space activity. This section provides a summary overview of the year's events and discusses the common themes that have been shaping the nature of space activity in 2010 and will drive space activity in years to come.