STS-132 Mission Pique Polo Shirt
Item #: POLO132
STS-132 Shuttle Mission Great Deal: Buy this shirt and select any other polo shirt in stock 50% OFF! This offer includes all of our NASA "meatball" logo polos, International Space Station polos and Space Shuttle Program polos! Cannot be combined with any other Space Store offer.Our STS-132 Mission Polo is a 100% Pique Polo in Black. It features the Official STS-132 Mission Logo, embroidered into the shirt. STS-132 is the next shuttle mission to visit the International Space Station, targeted for 14 May 2010. The primary payload is scheduled to be the Russian Rassvet Mini-Research Module along with an Integrated Cargo Carrier-Vertical Light Deployable (ICC-VLD). STS-132 is scheduled to be the final flight of Space Shuttle Atlantis provided that the STS-335 Launch On Need rescue mission is not flown.
- Launch Target: May 14, 2010
- Orbiter: Atlantis
- Mission Number: STS-132 (132nd space shuttle flight)
- Mission Duration: 12 days
- Landing Site: KSC
- Inclination/Altitude: 51.6 degrees/122 nautical miles
- Primary Payload: 34th station flight (ULF4), Integrated Cargo Carrier (ICC), Mini Research Module (MRM1)
STS-132 shirts and collectibles now on sale at The Space Store. We have STS-132 Mission shirts and other STS-132 collectibles.